A rich, anti-aging eye cream that significantly improves the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness in any skin type.
Featuring Haloxyl™ (Haloxyl™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.) and Dipeptide-2 Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, this luxurious eye cream helps improve elasticity and firmness, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. A combination of tremella mushroom extract, niacinamide and murumuru butter moisturize, while a unique blend of antioxidants protect against UV-induced free radical damage. AluminEye contains light-reflecting and soft-focus ingredients that immediately lighten the appearance of under-eye darkness.
- Dipeptide-2 Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A patented peptide formulation which significantly reduces the appearance of dark under-eye circles and puffiness.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ strengthens skin and improves elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tremella Mushroom Extract: Extracted from the silver ear mushroom found in China, this antioxidant surpasses hyaluronic acid in its water-holding capacity, making it highly moisturizing and hydrating.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also calms redness and brightens skin.
- Murumuru Butter: Obtained from the fruit of the Brazilian Amazon tree, murumuru butter is a highly moisturizing natural emollient.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: This formula soothes irritation, redness and puffiness. A mixture of a redness-relieving peptide combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the calming qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
Directions for use: In the morning after cleansing, apply one pump to clean fingertips. With ring finger, gently pat under the eyes, along the brow bone and over crow’s feet, being careful not to rub or stretch the delicate skin. To achieve optimal results in lightening dark circles, this product should not be completely rubbed into the skin.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.