EvenTone Brightening Serum
A lightweight serum containing natural skin-lightening agents to brighten the complexion and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone free.
EvenTone Brightening Serum is a lightweight serum that contains naturally powerful skin brightening agents that work by different mechanisms to enhance results and resistance to new pigment formation. Emblica™ (Emblica™ is a trademark of Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany), oyster phoenix mushroom, licorice and whitening peptides brighten, even skin tone and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone free. To boost results, try EvenTone Brightening Serum with either AlumierMD’s AHA Renewal Serum or one of AlumierMD’s Retinol Resurfacing Serums to enhance exfoliation of existing dark spots. For the best results, use EvenTone Brightening Serum as part of AlumierMD’s Pigment Solution Series. May also be used with Lightening Lotion for more resistant hyperpigmentation. Learn more about Hyperpigmentation
- Emblica™: Extracted from Phyllanthus emblica tree fruits, emblica has antioxidant, skin brightening and anti-aging properties. It improves skin tone and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Oyster Phoenix Mushroom: Extracted from an edible mushroom that lightens the appearance of hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
- Licorice Root Extract: Licorice brightens the skin and lightens the appearance of stubborn discoloration. It also has antioxidant properties to quench free radicals, protecting skin from damage.
- B-White™: A liposome-encapsulated peptide (oligopeptide-68) that evens out skin tone and decreases the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also brightens skin and calms redness.
Emblica™ is a trademark of Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany.
B-White™ is used under license from Lucas Meyer Cosmetics.
Apply 1-2 pumps twice daily after cleansing and applying treatment products. Gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion. Follow with AlumierMD moisturizer at night and sunscreen during the day.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.