AHA Renewal Serum
A powerful AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) serum that enhances skin texture and tone, reducing the visible signs of aging.
AHA Renewal Serum is a clarifying formula with a mixture of exfoliators and hydrators to reduce the visible signs of aging while promoting smoother, brighter, more radiant skin. Lactic acid (8%) and gluconolactone remove dead skin, speed cell turnover, and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Allantoin, sodium hyaluronate and vitamin B5 hydrate, while green tea and arnica soothe the skin.
- Lactic Acid: Naturally found in milk and part of the alpha hydroxy acid family, lactic acid is biosynthesized for cosmetic formulations. It exfoliates dead skin cells and enhances skin renewal to firm and strengthen skin, which improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gluconolactone: A type of polyhydroxy acid that exfoliates more gently than an alpha hydroxy acid (e.g. glycolic and lactic acids). Gluconolactone is also a hydrating antioxidant ingredient with soothing properties.
- Arnica: Extracted from the flower heads of the arnica montana plant, arnica has soothing properties, which makes it an excellent ingredient to calm post-treatment skin. Green Tea: Packed with antioxidants called polyphenols, specifically catechins, green tea protects skin from free radicals caused by the sun's rays and pollution.
- Allantoin: Extracted from the comfrey plant, allantoin increases water content in the skin and enhances exfoliation, improving skin smoothness.
- Vitamin B5: Also referred to as pantothenic acid or panthenol, vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, locking in moisture to hydrate skin. Sodium
- Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
Apply 1-2 pumps in the evening after cleansing, using hands to gently massage into face, neck and chest in an upward motion. Follow with appropriate AlumierMD moisturizer.
Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.