Sheer Hydration SPF 40 Untinted
A sheer moisturizing broad-spectrum facial sunscreen for all skin types.
Sheer Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen is a silky and sheer physical sunscreen that provides powerful broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. It uses a combination of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, while moisturizing with vitamin E. This formula is also packed with free-radical-quenching antioxidants, including a stable vitamin C, vitamin E, resveratrol, grape seed extract and glutathione, to protect skin from UV damage. Offered in both untinted and a versatile tint that blends beautifully on the skin creating a sheer healthy glow. TIP: Save time and use tinted sunscreen as your daily foundation
60ml / 2 fl oz e
- Micronized Zinc Oxide: A safe, micro-fine mineral that offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays without leaving residual chalkiness on skin. Zinc oxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Titanium Dioxide: A safe naturally occurring mineral coated for sun stability, titanium dioxide offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays. Like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable form of the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, which protects the skin against UV-induced free radical damage. Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis, thus it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens the skin and evens out skin tone.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C. Resveratrol: Derived either from grape seeds or the Japanese knotweed plant, this antioxidant neutralizes free radical damage, protecting skin from sun damage.
- Grape Seed Extract: Derived from grape seeds, this antioxidant enhances the effect of sunscreen by protecting skin against UV-induced free radicals, which cause damage to skin cells and their DNA.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
Apply generously and evenly to face, neck and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or heavy perspiring.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Prior to use on children under 6 months of age, consult a physician.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.